Friday, February 01, 2008

Niche Tasting using Blogger!

Whenever I plan start a new website, I usually start out by creating a blogger blog. I use the keywords in the URL. eg niche-keyword-one.blogspot.com .
I add lots of content. Mostly rewritten news articles.
I provide a link to that site from a few sites that I own.

If the niche is easy to rank, I start getting some google visitors.
With 3 incoming links, and about 30 blog posts, if I am getting about 50-60 visitors a day, I know that I have low maintenance niche.

I create about 4-5 similar blogs, interlink them, and just leave them there. The visitors usually stays at 50-60 levels for a long time.

What I do then, is import the posts from the first blog to a new wordpress blog hosted on own domain. I them modify the content. It is much easier to modify content or rewrite than start afresh.

Then I buy about 30-40 unique contents from content writers, not PLRs. ( you get decent articles at 5 dollars a pop). Now, I don't reply on bought content for my sites. And content is what I am good at, but I can't write 40-50 articles at a go, so I buy the initial articles. But I keep adding contents, and links. One thing I am bad at is designing, so I never try my hand at designing.

Now, once you have modified the imported contents, link all the blogger blogs you had set up to this wordpress blog.Add a few more links by doing limited link exchange..
Let it grow for 5-6 months, adding articles once in a while.Adding links once in a while. Also submit to directories manually..

And after 5-6 months, start submitting to directories in small bulks.

You should be able to earn 2-10 dollars a day depending on the niche. And how good your contents are.

Rinse and repeat!
PS:Wordpress is also good, but I can't insert adsense code for occassional adsense click, so I stick to blogger.

Labels:

del.icio.us | Digg it | Furl it

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

what do you mean by "one" in niche-keyword-one.blogspot.com? what is the word "one" for?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Adventures In Money Making said...

came here from digital point forums.

great post!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Blogspotter said...

@ SEO Joe:
That is nothing. I was going to maybe write about niche-keyword-two as well

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Privacy Policy